Monday, April 22, 2013

Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid



I am a frugal mom and as a cell phone user I also reveal my frugality.

For years now, I am a postpaid plan consumer. I found postpaid economical and convenient versus the pre-paid plan. I have experienced pre-paid and I found that call rate is  much higher than post paid,  and it is such a hassle if  my call was cut off because my credit ran out, and it is annoying to do frequent visits to e-load retailers.

You may ask what network am I am using?  Sun Cellular is my network!
I have been using Sun Cellular for years now. It’s my favorite. And I can attest that it is a good choice in postpaid because it is economical and affordable plus it has fast and reliable service.

Take a look of Sun Cellular’s Plan 600.
 
A. If you like Call & Text Unlimited you will get:
Unlimited Calls & Texts
P250 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls
350 EE SMS to other networks

B. If you like Text Unlimited you will get:
Unlimited Texts*
P450 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
350 EE SMS to other networks

C, If you like Fully Consumable you will get the following:
P600 Consumable** (except International/Domestic Operator-assisted calls)
350 FREE SMS to ALL networks

* Local Sun-to-Sun Calls and/or Texts only.
** Consumable may be used for the following:

  1. Sun Cellular calls to other networks – including NDD & IDD
  2. Sun - to - Sun MMS
  3. SMS2Email

And take a look of Sun Cellular’s Plan 999
Text Unlimited
And you will get:
    Unlimited Mobile Internet
    Unlimited Texts to Sun
    4 Hours Calls to Sun

You will get this Alcatel's Slim Phone if you go Postpaid:



If you are a frugal mom like me, I advise you to switch to Sun Cellular now, The Good Choice in Postpaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment