Sunday, June 23, 2013

I’m now a WAHM!


I’ve shared with you my desire to earn while I am in the comforts of my home.  At the start of this year I and hubby have been conceptualizing for other means for additional earnings because our eldest is now in college this school year and we are anticipating that added overheads will heap up.

That aspiration is now achieved, I am now a WAHM! I am now working at the comforts of my home. I am now a virtual assistant of a company based in California USA for over a month now.  I love my job because the work time is flexible – it depends on me when will I work, I have a time in and time out also. I’ve got a rate of $2.50 per hour.  Great isn’t it.

At the rapidity that I am doing, I am able to work 2-3 hours per day as a virtual assistant, it’s my spare time, after completing all my housework, overseeing our modest business, and while my two kids and hubby are out.  You know me, when they got home; my attention is just for them.

I know it’s a part time work, but the rate is very appealing that I’m thinking to go fulltime! Hahaha, I’m thinking big time! It is so sweet to earn again. I am so happy.

Here are the proofs of my compensation last month.


No comments:

Post a Comment