Here’s what I and my hubby eat greedily the other day. Squid Sisig.
- Clean the squids thoroughly - remove the transparent backbone and the black inc sac.
- Cut into rings.
- Prepare the calamansi-toyo mixture: 6 pieces calamansi juice and two tablespoon soy sauce. Set aside for later use.
- Sauté a little piece of ginger, onion and garlic and include three pieces siling labuyo. Yes, I like it super hot!
- Add squid. Toss for a minute or two. Why a minute or two? Because overcooking, the squid will become tough.
- Then add salt and pepper to taste. Then put the sautéed squid in a strainer to drip.
- Heat the sizzling plate and quickly put the sautéed squid and put in the calamansi-toyo mixture. Sprinkle dahon ng sibuyas.
- And serve the Squid Sisig while it sizzles.