This contest is open to all Filipino citizens and foreigners who are of legal age, at least 18 years old, and are permanent residents of the Philippines.
To join, you will need to do the following:
1. Like Minute Maid Pulpy on Facebook by clicking the ‘Like’ button on the Facebook Fan Page.
2. Pulp up your blog by using the “Pulpy Blog Generator”. Simply follow the instructions to generate a Pulpy blog post and to download any of the different Minute Maid blog design elements you can use for your blog, such as:
a. Minute Maid Background
b. Minute Maid banners
i. Leaderboard - 728x90
ii. Banner - 468 x 60
iii. Half banner - 234x60
iv. Button - 125x125
v. Skyscraper - 120x600
vi. Wide Skyscraper - 160x600
vii. Small Square - 200x200
viii. Square - 250x250
ix. Medium Rectangle - 300x250
x. Large Rectangle - 336x280
c.Minute Maid Badge
d.Minute Maid Widget
3. Apply the Pulpy blog post and Minute Maid designs on your blog. Once done, go back to our Facebook Fan Page and post the link of your blog post on our wall to submit your entry.
4. Help us spread the word about Minute Maid Pulpy’s “Pulp up your blog” contest by Tweeting or sharing your blog and asking your readers to comment. If you win the contest, you get to choose a winner from your comment-givers.
7. All entries should be posted and submitted on the Facebook wall starting January 10, 2011 only. From January 10, 2011, your blog should remain “Pulped up” until the announcement of winners.
Official Contest Page: Minute Maid Pulpy