Sunday, January 20, 2013

Perfume Store: Fresh Fragrance Bar


I’m telling you a secret; I am an addict, a perfume addict!

Is it odd? I just love the perfume’s fragrance. By just dabbing a few drops of perfume on my skin, I feel I am the most beautiful and sexiest woman on the whole world, hahaha!  I am wrapped with happiness. That’s how perfume affects me.

I owned more than 20 bottles of perfume – my fragrance collection,  two or three bottles I bought from my own pocket and the rest were acquired from my siblings, relatives and friends…actually I compel them to gift me with perfume! Why I have to do that? Because I can’t afford to buy perfumes, too expensive!  And I don’t want wearing a knock-off or a cheap”smells just like the real thing” brand.

But I think starting today I will not do that forced gifting of perfume; also I will be able to buy perfumes in reasonable price, because there is now a Perfume Store for Perfume Addicts! Odd?  No, it’s true. This is what FReSH Fragrance Bar addresses as it opens stores around the country. It offers reasonable prices compared to department stores.

Look at these beauties that I am eyeing to buy:





See, a real deal!
Now, I can afford to buy all these perfumes.
Surely, these will include to my fragrance collection!

FReSH currently have five retail stores in:

  1. Eastwood Mall
  2. Alabang Town Center
  3. Lucky Chinatown Mall
  4. Marquee Mall-Pampanga
  5. Abreeza Mall-Davao 

For further information please visit Facebook page @ www.facebook.com/freshfragrancebar.


This is my entry to Nuffnang’s contest.

22 comments:

  1. They dont have a store in Baguio.sayang hehe.i like daisy by marc jacobs and somebody gave me lanvin eclat ages ago. ambango nun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You joined the contest, too! Good luck to us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck in the contest! I told my hubby about this store and asked him to check out the branch in Eastwood. And, of course, reminded him that Valentines is just a few weeks away. wink, wink...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just heard about this perfume line. Is it nice? But the packaging looks really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just told the boyfriend about this store today. We won't have to wait until we can go the Duty Free Mall to buy perfume, pwede na dito. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hmm, let me try their brand. Seems like a promising perfume start up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kat of Unstressed has the same topic for her blog post. You seem on the same boat :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely selections... Wish we could smell it from our computers. hehe! Following you on GFC now. :-)
    Eliz bc blogger

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love perfumes too! Can I order online? Do they have a branch here in Cebu? :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haven't tried any of those fragences.. am still considering what fragrance to get next since my bottle is almost empty !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Too bad, they don't have anywhere near me. But my husband and I love perfumes as well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am self confessed perfume addict as well.. so as the little one.. I haven't try any of the above perfume though...

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are great finds for perfume addicts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ohhh, but I still think it is still a bit pricey....good , I am not a perfume addict!

    ReplyDelete
  15. We all have our fettish. For me, it's having watches! hihihi...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodluck, sis! Can't go wrong with lovely scents. That completes a lady's ensemble.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am also checking out FrEsh Fragrance Bar! ;) Excited that I can choose my fave scents this time and being able to afford them.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love perfumes too! I love the scent of Christian Dior 2 Addict. Ang fresh ng amoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like marc jacobs daisy! Fresh Fragrance Bar does not have a branch in Baguio nga lang

    ReplyDelete