Sunday, December 19, 2010

Custom Wine Labels

 I have been seeing many wine drinkers that save their wine bottles to display around their homes. But I never had seen people saving wine labels. Wine labels are as beautiful as the bottle. Here are the ways you can use of your old wine labels.
1.    Make a picture frame of your favorite wine label and hang it to your wall.
2.    Use wine labels as background image for your scrap book page
3.    Make coasters from wine labels. Glue the wine label to the cork board and laminate it.
4.    Make a placemat - a collage of different wine labels is a pretty thing to do. But don’t forget to laminate to protect from the water.
These are just a short list of making personalized wine labels. You can add here your other crafty ideas for wine labels. Want more idea? Visit Custom Wine Labels.

7 comments:

  1. awesome, you are such an artistic. do you go the School Fundraising to learn how to design and enhance your skills in customizing wine bottle labels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. (oops, accidentally deleted my comment)

      So cool!I know people who save bottles but I have never seen one who collects the labels!

      By the way, I just followed you.

      Delete
  3. Yeah, I never thought of saving wine labels! Should look into this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love DIYs. This is a great idea. Thank you for sharing.

    Mommy Maye
    www.momayescraft.tk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice idea. I was fascinated by the wine bottles but with the label is another option. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the tip! :) There a was a time that wine bottle were given as gifts for decors.

    ReplyDelete