Thursday, August 1, 2013

5 Tips for UPCAT Examinees

I’ve learned that by August 3 and 4, its University of the Philippines College Admission Test (UPCAT) time again. Last year my son took UPCAT and I’m so pleased he passed it.

After months of preparation for the UPCAT, I suggested to my son these following tips:



The moment we knew my son’s building assignment; we did a short trip to UP. We look for the building, 
the CR and the best and fastest route to be there.


I make sure that my son brings his test permit, 2 pencils, erasers, sharpener, water, juice and sandwiches. 
Oh, I also make sure that he memorized his UPCAT Identification Number; I told him that he will be asked to write his UPCAT ID number more than once during the exam.


I told my son to dress in snugly clothing – jeans and a cotton shirt, and rubber shoes.

My son took the morning session,  his dad drive him to UP before 6:30 AM.  I make a point that he got enough sleep before the exam.


I give him a cue to read the directions, understand the queries and don’t hang around on a lone question. 
And try to finish the exam.

Photo Sources: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment