Monday, April 11, 2011

Join Loving Pink’s Birthday Contest



Happy 19th Birthday Nodynu!

I saw this contest at one of Mona’s blog,  working at home. Nodynu  will be turning 19 and to celebrate her birthday she is hosting a Birthday contest.  I enter her contest right away. Just look  at the prizes she will be giving away:
1st Prize
$20 Cash (to given via Paypal)
1 .com domain for 1 year
1 Reseller Hosting Account (optional)
125×125 Advertisement from EMN Hosting
2nd Prize
$5 Cash (to be given via Paypal)
$5 Cash from Jojomei (to be given via Paypal)
1 .info domain for 1 year
w/ Unlimited Hosting (optional)
3rd Prize
$3 Cash from Dianne (to be given via Paypal)
$2 Cash from sis Ayah
1 .info domain for 1 year
w/ Unlimited Hosting (optional)

~ Lucky two others will also get~
$2 (each) Provided by sis Ayah of hijabified.net and etc!
1 .info domain for a year
with Unlimited Hosting (optional)

Amazing isn’t it? I wanted to have my own domain and hosting, this my primary reason why I join Nodynu's contest.
Why don’t you join? The contest is until the 15th of April. 
Let’s try our luck at Nodynu’s birthday contest! Visit her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment