Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Buy Glee’s Season 2 CD, $11.88 at Amazon.com

I am a Glee fan. I rush from school every Saturday at 7PM to watch its fresh episodes on Jack TV.
The series is very entertaining to me. I like the musical acts. To me it is very appealing and fun as the cast jumps from one genre to another. Their choice of songs every episode which is eclectic and diverse connects with different audience in different ways.
Glee: The Music, Volume 4Good thing Glee Season 2: The music, Volume 4 was released last Nov 30, 2010. The CD has 18 tracks that includes the following songs:
    1.     Empire State Of Mind       
    2.     Billionaire       
    3.     Me Against The Music       
    4.     Stronger       
    5.     Toxic       
    6.     The Only Exception       
    7.     I Wanna Hold Your Hand       
    8.     One Of Us       
    9.     River Deep, Mountain High       
    10.     Lucky       
    11.     One Love       
    12.     Teenage Dream       
    13.     Forget You       
    14.     Marry You       
    15.     Sway       
    16.     Just The Way You Are       
    17.     Valerie       
    18.     (I’ve Had) The Time Of My Life

No comments:

Post a Comment