Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Maruya


 The other day, I cooked maruya, this is one of my favorite snack. It is just so easy to make.

Here the ingredients I used:
6 Saba, sliced lengthwise
1 cup flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup butter
1 cup water
1 tsp. vanilla extract
Oil for frying

And here’s how I cooked my maruya,

  1.  I mix all ingredients except saba.
  2. I add the sliced bananas. 
  3. I heat a pan with oil and place three slices of saba then pour a little batter on it. 
  4. I fry each side and waited to become golden brown. 
That’s it!
I dig in my maruya with a cup of coffee. Oh, delicious!


9 comments:

  1. Mas gusto ko ang turon kaysa maruya, padali kasi akong nabubusog sa maruya, hindi ako makarami :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love turon, i love maruya and minatamis na saging! :) Thanks for sharing this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's the first time I heard of this. :D I asked my parent what is Saba, they answered me it's a banana. Is it right?

    New follower here. Care to follow mine? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Craving for turon or banana q now. I love maruya only it's a bit oily.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, i want to try this. Im a recipe grabber:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. With this dish and the many more dishes one can come up with by using banana, isn't banana a very versatile fruit? Ang healthy pa!

    Byw, would you like us to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is another easy to cook merienda. I will ask Mommy if she wants this too.

    ReplyDelete